In this article, Architect and TV presenter George Clarke shares his love of bay windows and the best way to dress them.
Bay window curtains
Dress your feature bay windows with stunning made-to-measure curtains from our collections
A fabulous finish
Our dedicated in-home service includes accurate measuring and expert fitting all at no extra cost
Your local advisor will talk you through all the options - including fabric types, curtain headers, linings, poles and tracks - to find the perfect look for you
What we say about bay window curtains
At a glance
- Our made-to-measure curtains are suitable for bay, box and bow windows
- All our curtains are available with blackout and thermal linings
- Choose from a range of stylish curtain poles and tracks specially designed for bay windows
- All our curtain fabrics are also available as Roman blinds for a coordinated look
Things to consider
- A recessed bay window with a window sill may suit a shorter length curtain
- A radiator positioned directly below your bay window may affect the way your curtains drape when closed
- For added privacy and flexible light control, we recommend layering curtains over blinds
- We offer a choice of curtain header styles to give you exactly the look you want
Bay window curtain fabrics
Browse our huge range of bay window curtain fabrics, including fashion-forward prints, classic patterns, plains and subtle textures in every shade
Bay window curtains gallery
Discover a fabulous selection of prints and textured plains that will enhance any bay window.
Sit back, relax. Let us do it all.
All expertly measured
We do the measuring and advise you on the perfect solution for your window
All tailor-made for you
All our products are made to order for an exact fit
All fitted to perfection
We do the fitting, and all our products are fully guaranteedRequest an appointment See how it works
Bay window inspiration
Browse by colour
Looking for something else?
Discover more stylish ways to dress beautiful bay windows